Dec 4, 2018
Maria Alcoke is the host of the Engine Mom Podcast, a
CrossFit-L1 trainer, a Certified Pre&Postnatal Coach and runs
her own graphic & web design studio, MariaVida Creative.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What mama Maria is up to (0:15)
- Maria’s CrossFit routine and how she supports Moms-to-be
- The best type of movement for pregnancy (4:25)
- The right amount of exercise while pregnant and as a new Mom
- The importance of working with a fitness coach (11:00)
- What exercises Maria’s going to stop doing during her second
- How new Moms can expect to exercise with a pregnant belly --
Moving with Intention & Intensity (16:50)
- Find a fitness coach you can trust online or in your area
- The mindset to stay fit during pregnancy through postpartum
- How Maria works with women in person and online (22:48)
After a hard workout, your muscles are crying out for rest.
There’s regular massage and then there’s Thai massage. In the next
episode, Beth Howarth explains how pregnant women can receive
massage and do yoga.