Jan 8, 2019
The New Year brings with it a lot of anticipation, hopes,
dreams, aspirations, and maybe some resolutions and a vision board
or two. It can all be extremely overwhelming, especially as a mom.
On this episode of the Pure Nurture Podcast Lisa Druxman, founder
of Fit4Mom and author of Empowered Mama talks all about finding
strength in motherhood, how to manage our time, how to focus on
ourselves and our children, especially as a new mama.
Where do you fit in? How can you manage it all? How can you tune
into what's best for you and your family amidst the ideas and
ideals of media, social media, friends, family, etc? After listing
to this episode and Lisa's story you'll feel inspired, connected,
In this episode, you’ll hear things
- What Lisa’s created at Fit for
- Empowered Mama
Book and Empowered Mama
- Fit for Pregnancy or MamaWell Online
- How Lisa manages her time as a Mom (4:35)
- After bringing a baby home, where do you fit in? (9:24)
- How you can find strength in Motherhood (13:03)
- How perfect social media pictures can make us feel isolated
- When you choose something, you give up something else
- My Year of YES
- How can we get in tune with what’s right for ourselves and our
If you’re over corporate life and craving a deeper purpose, press
play on episode 21 with Crystalee Beck, founder of The Mama Ladder.
She helps Moms, like you, start a business AROUND raising a family.
A lot of online business trainings were created by women without
kids. Crystalee gets it. She also hosts Mama Spring Breaks --
business and adventure retreats!