Dec 11, 2018
Beth is a yoga instructor and Thai Yoga practitioner. She’s
been practicing yoga since 2002 and teaching since 2006. Through
the years she has drawn inspiration from a variety of styles and
teachers, including Ashtanga, Iyengar, Dharma Mittra, and Anusara.
Beth encourages her students to take chances in their practice so
that they may develop the same courage off their mats.
Beth is the owner of Get Bent Yoga. She is also a freelance
writer/editor. She has a Master’s in Clinical Social Work and
previously counseled survivors of sexual assault and domestic
violence. Beth lives in Arlington and is the mother of two
precocious and funny girls.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Beth didn’t have plans to become a stay-at-home Mom (2:40)
- Basics of Thai massage (9:50)
- Benefits of Thai massage on fertility (13:50)
- What women want to receive from a Thai massage (17:44)
- How to do yoga and Thai massage if you’re pregnant (18:48)
- Make quality time for yourself (21:00)
- How to contact Beth and find a Thai massage therapist near you