Jul 2, 2019
Easily tap into your intuition!
Think of intuition differently than you ever have before.
Katie uses Carl Jung’s definition of God within which to me means
an all-knowing force that loves you unconditionally and completely.
It is always available for guidance and support and is always
protecting you, like a perfect parent, which so many of us never
The directions are to write (not type) out a question, thought
or feeling to your intuition. Wait to see what you hear and feel in
response and write that down. Then write back. Wait for a response
again and write back. You can continue for as long as you would
like. I use this technique to talk with my guides, my body and also
loved ones on the other side when I want more intensity than just
doing it in my head.
The writing provides focus, connection to the body,
mindfulness meditation, and grounding. My only rule: don’t
overthink. Just put down whatever you get. It's life-changing
and it saved my life. If anyone would like to write to Katie and
ask her any questions, she'd love to hear from you. Katie shares
other ideas on her Facebook page
and was featured
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Childbirth Education
- Katie’s work as a Medical & Spiritual Intuitive (2:54)
- How Katie knew that she could help people intuitively
- How you can use intuition to be a better parent (6:07)
- Taking care of yourself to avoid anxiety (9:27)
- How to tap into your intuition exercise (11:19)
- Do you need to recharge exercise for kids (15:50)
- Allowing your kids to do nothing and why it’s important
Learn more about Katie on her website
If you're fascinated about the idea of intuitive pregnancy and
parenting, listen to my conversation with birth doula and host of
the Birthful podcast
, Adriana Lozada
on episode 34
the Pure Nurture podcast.